Experience township nightlife by tasting traditional African cuisine at a local township shebeen (bar) and restaurant while listening to the smooth sounds of marimba and jazz played by talented local musicians.
- Dinner at a township restaurant
- Live marimba / jazz entertainment
- 16:30/17:00 – 22:00
- Scheduled / group tours are open to anyone that wishes to join.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to run a scheduled tour.
- Pick up times will be confirmed by your guide the evening before as we will need to do pickups from various hotels.
- This tour is subject to change due to availability and group size.
- This tour is recommended for groups of six or more.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Dinner is included.
- Flexibility not extended on this tour.