Journey across Table Bay to Robben Island Prison where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated for 27 years during Apartheid.
- A return boat trip across Table Bay to Robben Island
- Visit to the historical Maximum-Security Prison on Robben Island
- A guided scheduled tour with an ex-political prisoner
- Nelson Mandela’s cell
- A 45-minute guided bus ride
- 09:00, 11:00, 13:00 or 15:00, depending on availability
- Scheduled / group tours are open to anyone that wishes to join.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to run a scheduled tour.
- Pick up times will be confirmed by your guide the evening before as we will need to do pickups from various hotels.
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic, availability, weather and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- Flexibility not extended on this tour.