Let our guide show you the heart of our Rainbow Nation that has risen out of the ashes of Apartheid. See for yourself the resilience, friendliness and humour of township dwellers.
- District 6 Museum
- Langa, the oldest township in Cape Town
- Visit a school and an upliftment community project
- Local handmade arts and crafts
- Visit a traditional healer
- 09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00-18:00
- Scheduled / group tours are open to anyone that wishes to join.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to run a scheduled tour.
- Pick up times will be confirmed by your guide the evening before as we will need to do pickups from various hotels.
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic, availability and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- Flexibility not extended on this tour.