Drink in the Cape Town’s magnificent coastline, fynbos-covered mountains and indigenous wildlife on this scenic adventure. Climb the iconic lighthouse at Cape Point, get up close and personal with penguins at Boulder’s Beach and admire rare plants at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point
- Boulders Beach: penguin colony
- Simons town historical naval base
- Lunch at a restaurant of the guide’s suggestion, at your own expense.
- Hout Bay
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Scheduled / group tours are open to anyone that wishes to join.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to run a scheduled tour.
- Pick up times will be confirmed by your guide the evening before as we will need to do pickups from various hotels.
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic, availability, weather and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- Flexibility not extended on this tour.