Drink in both the stunning views and world-renowned wines in the breathtakingly beautiful Winelands region. Explore the picturesque, historic towns of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl, each with something unique to offer.
- The quaint, university town of Stellenbosch with its unique historical architecture
- Franschhoek with its majestic mountain vistas
- Paarl, home to the Afrikaans language
- Lunch at a restaurant of your guide’s suggestion, at your own expense
- Drive past natural and historic heritage sights such as the Afrikaans Taal Monument
- Wine tastings at three different wine estates
- Cellar tour
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Scheduled / group tours are open to anyone that wishes to join.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to run a scheduled tour.
- Pick up times will be confirmed by your guide the evening before as we will need to do pickups from various hotels.
- This tour is subject to change in direction and estates visited due to traffic, availability, weather and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- Flexibility not extended on this tour.