Drink in the Cape Town’s magnificent coastline, fynbos-covered mountains and indigenous wildlife on this scenic tour of the Mother City brightest gems. End off the day with some of the Cape’s finest wines in either the historic Constantia Valley or in the world-renowned Winelands district.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point
- Follow the False Bay coastline past Simon’s Town and Muizenberg
- Lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own expense
- Two Constantia valley wine tastings
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Scheduled / group tours are open to anyone that wishes to join.
- We require a minimum of 2 people to run a scheduled tour.
- Pick up times will be confirmed by your guide the evening before as we will need to do pickups from various hotels.
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic, availability, weather and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- Flexibility not extended on this tour.