Experience township nightlife by tasting traditional African cuisine at a local township shebeen (bar) and restaurant while listening to the smooth sounds of marimba and jazz played by talented local musicians.
- Dinner at a township restaurant
- Live marimba / jazz entertainment
- 16:30/17:00 – 22:00
- Drumming lessons
- Donations of care/food packages, school supplies or clothing/blankets
- This tour is subject to change due to availability and group size.
- This tour is recommended for groups of six or more.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- This tour includes dinner.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.