Enjoy breath-taking views from the cable car and the summit of one of the seven natural wonders of the world: Table Mountain. Be moved by Cape Town’s colourful past when you visit historic landmarks such as the Malay Quarter and the Castle of Good Hope.
- Table Mountain by cable car
- Malay Quarter
- Cape Town city centre
- Greenmarket Square
- The flower sellers
- The Castle of Good Hope
- 09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00-18:00
- City cycle tour
- Tunnel tour
- Sidecar tour
- This tour is subject to change due to weather, traffic and time constraints.
- Due to Table Mountain being an extremely popular tourist attraction, Paradise Touring cannot be held responsible for time spent in queues or cancellation of tickets.
- No preference is given to persons with pre-booked tickets – Table Mountain works on a first come first serve basis.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch and Table Mountain tickets are not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.