Let our guide show you the heart of our Rainbow Nation that has risen out of the ashes of Apartheid. See for yourself the resilience, friendliness and humour of township dwellers.
- District 6 Museum
- Visit Langa, the oldest township in Cape Town
- Visit a school and an upliftment community project
- Local handmade arts and crafts
- Visit a traditional healer
- 09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00-18:00
- Drumming Lessons
- Donations of care/food packages, school supplies or clothing/blankets
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- No lunch stops are made on our half day tours.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.