Drink in both the stunning views and world-renowned wines in the breathtakingly beautiful Winelands region. Explore the picturesque, historic towns of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl, each with something unique to offer.
- The quaint, university town of Stellenbosch with its unique historical architecture
- Franschhoek with its majestic mountain vistas
- Paarl, home to the Afrikaans language
- Drive past natural and historic heritage sights such as the Afrikaans Taal Monument
- Wine tastings at three different wine estates
- Cellar tour
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Sidecar tour
- Helicopter trip
- Butterfly World
- Winelands horse riding
- Spier eagle encounters
- Cheetah encounters
- Winelands auto museum
- Winelands cycling tour
- This tour is subject to change in direction and Estates visited due to traffic and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.