Drink in the Cape Town’s magnificent coastline, fynbos-covered mountains and indigenous wildlife on this scenic adventure. Climb the iconic lighthouse at Cape Point, get up close and personal with penguins at Boulder’s Beach and admire rare plants at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point
- Boulders Beach: penguin colony
- Simons town historical naval base.
- Lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own expense.
- Hout Bay
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Boat trip to a seal colony in Hout Bay
- Camel rides
- Peninsula cycling
- Cape point funicular
- Horse riding
- Ostrich farm
- Sidecar tour
- Snake park
- World of Birds
- This tour is subject to change due to weather, traffic and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.