Have a whale of a time in Hermanus, the seaside village famous for its whale-watching June through November. Drink in the spectacular vistas and wines that the Hemel-en-Aarde valley has to offer
- Spectacular, diverse scenery
- Harold Porter National Botanical Garden
- Betties Bay penguins
- Quaint village of Hermanus
- Seasonal whale watching (June to November)
- Lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own expense
- Wine tasting in the Hemel-en-Aarde region (at your own expense)
- 09:00 – 18:00, this tour is offered year-round, however, whale spotting season is June to November
- Sidecar tour
- Whale watching boat cruise
- Shark cage diving
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic, weather and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.