Let one of our guides take you on the world’s first biodiversity wine route: The Green Mountain Eco Route in the picturesque Elgin Valley and Bot River region. Visit wine estates that promote biodiversity and eco-tourism where you can taste some of the finest award-winning wines.
- The Green Mountain Eco Route in the Elgin Valley and Bot River region
- Enjoy spectacular views
- Wine tastings at three different wine estates
- Cellar tour
- Learn more about eco-friendly winemaking, biodiversity and eco-tourism
- Lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own expense
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Quad biking
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Mountain bike tours
- 4×4 touring
- This tour is subject to change in direction and Estates visited due to traffic, availability and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.