Be in awe of how the arid West Coast plains are transformed into a sea of wildflowers in springtime. View wildlife in their natural habitat. Discover archaeological findings at the West Coast Fossil Park.
- Spring flowers in full bloom
- Wildlife including antelope and ostrich hatchlings
- West Coast National Park and Postberg
- Lunch at your own expense
- West Coast Fossil Park – time permitting
- 09:00 – 18:00, September to October only
- This tour is seasonal – September to October – and is subject to change due to weather and availability.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.