Enjoy breath-taking views from the cable car and the summit of one of the seven natural wonders of the world: Table Mountain. Be moved by Cape Town’s colourful past when you visit historic landmarks such as the Castle of Good Hope and Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years during Apartheid.
- Table Mountain by cable car
- Malay Quarter
- Cape Town city centre
- Company Gardens
- Greenmarket Square
- The Castle of Good Hope
- A return boat trip across Table Bay to Robben Island
- Visit to the historical Maximum-Security Prison on Robben Island
- A guided scheduled tour with an ex-political prisoner
- Nelson Mandela’s cell
- A 45-minute guided bus ride
- 08:00 -1700 or 09:00-1800, depending on the order of the tour
- This tour is subject to change due to weather, traffic and time constraints.
- Due to Table Mountain being an extremely popular tourist attraction, Paradise Touring cannot be held responsible for time spent in queues or cancellation of tickets.
- Please note Robben Island tickets are non-refundable once booked
- No preference is given to persons with pre-booked tickets – Table Mountain works on a first come first serve basis.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch and Table Mountain tickets not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.