Visit one of the original estates granted to the French Huguenots for a memorable champagne cellar tour given by the eccentric globe-trotting owner and winemaker Achim von Arnim, owner of Haute Cabriere. You may even get to assist him with sabrage – the champers bottles are elaborately opened with a saber!
- Champagne cellar tour & tasting by Achim von Arnim (or a representative).
- Tour of the wine estate (depending on time constraints).
- Lunch at your own account will be at the suggestion of your guide.
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Helicopter trips
- Winelands horse riding
- Spier Eagles Encounters
- Cheetah encounters
- Winelands Auto Museum
- Toboggan rides
- Winelands cycling tour
- This tour is subject to change due to weather, traffic, and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide, and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.