Drink in the Cape Town’s magnificent coastline, fynbos-covered mountains and indigenous wildlife on this scenic tour of the Mother City brightest gems. End off the day with some of the Cape’s finest wines in either the historic Constantia Valley or in the world-renowned Winelands district.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point
- Boulders Beach penguin colony
- Follow the False Bay coastline past Simon’s Town and Muizenberg
- Lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own expense
- Two Constantia Valley wine tastings
- 09:00 – 18:00
- This tour is subject to change due to traffic and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailor-made upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.