Let our guide show you the heart of our Rainbow Nation that has risen out of the ashes of Apartheid. Then journey across the sea to Robben Island, where the founder of this Rainbow Nation, Nelson Mandela, was imprisoned for 27 years.
- District 6 Museum
- Visit Langa, the oldest township, in Cape Town
- Visit a school an upliftment community project
- Local handmade arts and crafts
- Visit a traditional healer
- Lunch at a restaurant of your choice at the V&A Waterfront, at your own expense.
- A return boat trip across Table Bay to Robben Island
- Visit to the historical Maximum-Security Prison on Robben Island
- A guided scheduled tour with an ex-political prisoner
- Nelson Mandela’s cell
- A 45-minute guided bus ride
- 08:00 -1700 or 09:00-1800, depending on the order of the tour
- Drumming Lessons
- Donations of care/food packages, school supplies or clothing/blankets
- This tour is subject to change due to weather, traffic and time constraints.
- All our tours include hotel pickup and drop off, an English-speaking driver/guide and specified entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included.
- The itinerary can be tailormade upon request, provided it remains within the cost and timeframe of this tour.