Spend 4 days and 3 nights touring the spectacularly beautiful Garden Route. Meeting ostriches, exploring the Cango caves, going swimming at Nature’s Valley beach, and marveling at an 800-year-old tree are just some of the amazing experiences you will have on this memorable journey.
Day 1 – Cape Town to Oudtshoorn:
- Scenic drive over the spectacular Du Toit’s Kloof Pass, through Worcester, the fertile Breede River Valley and the Little Karoo
- Karoo National Botanical Garden in Worcester
- Stop at a farm stall to buy fruit – optional
- Ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn
- Overnight in Oudtshoorn
Day 2 – Oudtshoorn to Knysna:
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Scenic drive through the Little Karoo, the Lake District and past Knysna Lagoon
- Overnight in Belvidere
Day 3 – Knysna to Tsitsikamma:
- Free time to shop in the morning – optional
- Knysna Elephant Park
- “Eco-stroll” at Robberg Peninsula in Plettenbergbay
- Seasonal whale and dolphin spotting
- Scenic drive through the heart of the Garden Route
- Swim at Nature’s Valley beach
- Stop at the Bloukrans commercial bungy jump
- Overnight in the Tsitsikamma forest
Day 4 – Tsitsikamma to Port Elizabeth:
- Explore Tsitsikamma National Park on foot – optional
- Storm’s River mouth
- Short walk to the 800-year old “Big Tree”
- Arrive in Port Elizabeth in the late afternoon
- 4 days, 3 nights
- 09:00 every morning – 18:00, tour ends late afternoon on day 4
- This tour is subject to change in direction and places visited due to traffic, availability, weather, and time constraints.
- This tour includes touring to Port Elizabeth, English speaking driver/guide, entrances, 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast and one lunch.
- The remaining lunches at a restaurant of your group’s choice, at your own expense
- Dinner transfers are not included but can be arranged at an extra cost.