|FULL DAY CITY & TABLE MOUNTAIN & ROBBEN ISLAND TOUR|
We depart after picking you up at your hotel, for a comprehensive city orientation tour starting with a trip up Table Mountain by cable car. You and your guide can enjoy a short walk at the summit and admire the incredible scenery.
You will be taken on a city tour, which includes a visit to two or three of our famous museums, the Castle of Good Hope and the Malay / Muslim quarters. You will drive through the city center and go past the houses of parliament, and visit the company gardens.
Lunch (for your own account) will be at one of the restaurants of your choice after having been given suggestions by your guide.
After lunch you make your way to the Clock Tower (Nelson Mandela Gateway) to board a ferry to the Island. The three and a half hour scheduled tour includes a return trip across Table Bay (30 minute ferry ride) a visit to the historical Maximum Security Prison with an ex-political prisoner and a 45 minute bus tour. Time permitting you can explore the attractions on the island, such as the museum shop, the Muslim shrine or kramat.
- Weather permitting the Ferry will depart at 3pm from the V&A Waterfront.
Please note that tours are subject to a change in direction due to weather, traffic and time restraints.
- A tour of the Malay Quarter
- Cape Town city centre
- Company Gardens
- Greenmarket Square
- The flower sellers and the Castle of Good Hope.
- A return boat trip across Table Bay
- A visit to the historical Maximum Security Prison
- A guided scheduled tour with an ex-political prisoner
- A 45-minute guided bus ride
Includes transfers to and from your hotel, English speaking driver/guide, entrance fees to The Castle of Good Hope and two museums and Robben Island tickets. Lunch will be for your own account at a restaurant of your choice at the Waterfront. Table Mountain tickets are not included in the tour price.
08:00 -1700 OR 09:00-1800 (DEPENDING ON THE ORDER OF THE TOUR)
ANY CITY, WINELANDS OR PENINSULA HOTEL
FLEXIBLE ON PAX REQUEST – WITHIN COST
9 HOURS OF TOURING SERVICES
ROBBEN ISLAND – 09:00 / 15:00 FERRY ONLY
INCLUDED AS PER SPECIFIED ABOVE
- DUE TO TABLE MOUNTAIN BEING AN EXTREMELY POPULAR TOURIST ATTRACTION, PARADISE TOURING CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR TIME SPENT IN QUEUES OR CANCELLATION OF TICKETS.
- NO PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO PAX WITH PRE BOOKED TICKETS – TABLE MOUNTAIN WORKS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.